- Productive AP staff
- Focused on Your objectives, AND
- Satisfied Business Partners
Your Vendors represent a vital resource to your company’s success and, in any economy, they want to be paid. Many vendors submit their invoices through the mail requiring manual effort by your staff to get them processed and paid.
Vendor Information Access (VIA) from Data Design Associates provides your Vendors with the facility they need to do their own invoice submission. They can enter their invoices over a secure web-based internet connection, and fax the corresponding document image for your review.
Vendor inquiries regarding the status of an invoice or the timing of a payment take time and cause staff interruptions. Multiply those “quick” calls by the number of vendors and invoices you handle and the loss of productivity can be staggering.
Vendor Information Access (VIA) from Data Design Associates provides your Vendors with the toolkit they need to do their own status checking. They can see when their invoices ‘hit’ the AP system and when they’re paid – 24 x 7 – so they can check on their time. VIA also gives them 1-click convenience for email inquiries; and since authorized Vendors can setup and maintain their own access ID and password, you won’t need a special VIA administrator.
Internal routing of invoices for payment authorization can significantly add to the time required to process them. Invoices can be lost or held indefinitely on someone’s desk.
Vendor Information Access (VIA) from Data Design Associates provides your organization with a controlled, web-based, workflow solution to route invoices to the individuals responsible for approval. Current status information is maintained on every invoice received so you don’t lose track of their progress through the invoice processing lifecycle.
- Reduced time required to receive, review, approve, and pay Vendor Invoices
- Fewer Interruptions and Faster Access
- Greater Productivity
- Better Vendor Relationships
- Better Internal Tracking of Invoices In-Process
Key Business Benefits
Saves You Time
- Vendors can submit their invoices for authorization and payment processing through a secure web connection
- Vendors can review invoice and payment status information over the internet without calling you
Increases Your Productivity
- Routine vendor inquiries are handled with VIA
- Original Invoice document images are received via fax and are retained for review
- Invoices are internally routed for approval processing using a web-based workflow process
Improves Your Vendor Relationships
- Vendors get 24×7 access to invoice and payment information
Saves You Money
- Everything needed for your VIA application is included in your annual DDA AP Maintenance
Key Product Features
- User friendly, Web-based solution.
- Enables remote invoice submission directly by your vendors.
- Easy Access. Invoice data can be searched by user-specified criteria.
- Tracks invoices internally throughout the invoice processing lifecycle.
Workflow oriented approach for internal invoice routing for approvals